23 July 2006

JoAnn and the Faith-based Gang Stuff

In Seven Parts

1)
Puff blow bottleneck
Stop start retreat
Planning for systematic assimilation
And order to:
- Process necessary
- To the advancement
- Of the Empire

Someday, America
You might grow into
That huge set of tits
You have – you scamp you

2)
Plague or plaque
It's all the same
Nuisances in need of
Eradication
Elimination
Tamping for success

3)
Alone
Nothing to see
Nothing to hear
Thoughts stifling
Personal space buffer

4)
Breaking up
Calming down
Do my dance
Like a clown (all around)

5)
Stuck on a plane
But still on the ground
Rocking the headphones
But cannot hear a sound

6)
7:16 on 7.21
As long as power
Holds out I’ll be
Okay – but once
Exhausted
All hell
From St. Chaos will
Break

7)
Wondering if I have
Finally defined myself

Only you can decide
What you want to be
They say

Wondering if I have
Finally exhausted myself